2013-14 Fall Membership Offer
Join now and your CAST membership will begin immediately and extend through 2014. That means you'll enjoy the following excellent membership benefits free for the remainder of 2013!
Benefits of Membership
- Help strengthen CAST’s position at the international forefront of science communication. With your generous support, CAST will continue to ensure that science has a seat at the public policy table.
- Receive Friday Notes —CAST’s weekly signature electronic newsletters. Issue features include
- Lead articles on current topics being discussed in agriculture;
- Current events and opportunities;
- News from the Far Side of the Barn (a less serious look at what's going on in agriculture);
- More than 60 current agricultural news items selected from multiple sources, including live links to the original articles;
- Washington, D.C., congressional updates from Meyers and Associates;
- Advance announcements of upcoming CAST publications and activities; and
- Information about CAST’s members and activities.
- Receive CAST’s respected publications and “members only” website access.
- CAST is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Therefore, your membership and any additional contributions may qualify as charitable contributions under IRS guidelines.
- Individual members outside of North America receive publications via air mail.
Member Levels and Contribution Requirements
|Millennium Member||$1,000/calendar year|
|President's Club||$500/calendar year|
|Friends of CAST||$250/calendar year|
|Individual Member||$100/calendar year|
|Retired Member||$60/calendar year|
|Student Member||$25/calendar year|
For more information regarding membership or questions on membership renewal, please contact our membership department at 515-292-2125 ext 224.