Becoming a CAST member is easy, and one of the best ways to stay informed on the science and technology of food and modern agriculture. Your membership dues help us to continue providing trusted scientific information to legislators, educators, and the general public.
Choose Your Membership Type
CAST offers a variety of membership categories. Choose from the following list:
How Your CAST Membership Makes a Difference
In addition to receiving CAST’s signature e-newsletter Friday Notes, covering all things agriculture, one of the most important benefits of your membership is supporting the release of respected CAST publications that are:
Endorsed by the scientific community;
Referred to by government officials and legislators; and
Depended on by individuals and families in 200 countries.
Here are more good reasons for joining the growing CAST community:
- CAST is viewed by federal and state regulators and policymakers as a highly respected source of science-based information, effectively countering misleading communication based on poor science.
- CAST has published more than 400 documents, ranging from comprehensive task force reports to brief commentaries. These publications are objectively written and reviewed by reputable volunteer scientific experts.
- CAST does not lobby or advocate.
- Your support helps to fund the professional production of informative CAST videos that are made available through the CAST website and YouTube.
More Great Ways to Help
You can also help support CAST in the following ways:
- Give a year’s Individual Membership as a gift.
- Share CAST press releases, news announcements and resources with your friends and family.
- Let CAST know how you’ve benefited from its publications through a written endorsement. For example, how has your organization or students used CAST reports in their work or studies?
- Talk to your employer about matching your annual CAST contribution or even joining as a corporate, nonprofit or society member.
- Follow CAST on Twitter, “like” our Facebook page; and share the CAST blog and videos.
- Make an additional donation and include CAST in your estate plan.
For more information on any of these options or membership in general, please contact our membership department or call 515-292-2125.
Help Support CAST
Your donation to CAST helps support the CAST mission of communicating science to meet the challenge of producing enough food, fiber and fuel for a growing population. Every gift, no matter the size, is appreciated.