Top 10 Most Popular CAST Publications
Since its founding, CAST has produced and distributed hundreds of publications. The list below shows the “Top 10” based on impact data from two years after each release. All publications are available to download on the publications page.
- The Potential Impacts of Mandatory Labeling for Genetically Engineered Food in the United States, April 2014
- Plant Breeding and Genetics, March 2017
- The Direct Relationship between Animal Health and Food Safety Outcomes, May 2012
- Herbicide-resistant Weeds Threaten Soil Conservation Gains: Finding a Balance for Soil and Farm Sustainability, February 2012
- Assessing the Health of Streams in Agricultural Landscapes: The Impacts of Land Management Change on Water Quality, March 2012
- Animal Feed vs. Human Food: Challenges and Opportunities in Sustaining Animal Agriculture Toward 2050, September 2013
- Air Issues Associated with Animal Agriculture: A North American Perspective, May 2011
- Food, Fuel, and Plant Nutrient Use in the Future, March 2013
- The Contributions of Pesticides to Pest Management in Meeting the Global Need for Food Production by 2050, November 2014
- Impact of the Precautionary Principle on Feeding Current and Future Generations, June 2013
Help Support CAST
Your donation to CAST helps support the CAST mission of communicating science to meet the challenge of producing enough food, fiber and fuel for a growing population. Every gift, no matter the size, is appreciated.