There have been many CAST publications released since its formation, but below is a list of the top ten that have had the largest impact.
- The Potential Impacts of Mandatory Labeling for Genetically Engineered Food in the United States – IP54 – (Released April 2014)
- Water and Land Issues Associated with Animal Agriculture: A U.S. Perspective – IP50 – (Released August 2012)
- Economic Impacts of COVID-19 on Food and Agricultural Markets – QTA2020-3 – (Released June 2020)
- The Contributions of Pesticides to Pest Management in Meeting the global Need for Food Production by 2050 – IP55 – (Released November 2014)
- Foodborne Pathogens: Risks and Consequences – R122 – (Released September 1994)
- Agriculture and the Microbiome – IP68 – (Released August 2020)
- Mycotoxins: Risks in Plant, Animal, and Human Systems – R139 – (Released January 2003)
- Probiotics: Their Potential to Impact Human Health – IP36 – (Released October 2007)
- The Role of Agricultural Science and Technology in Climate 21 Project Implementation – QTA2021-1 – (Released June 2021)
- Ground and Aerial Robots for Agricultural Production: Opportunities and Challenges – IP70 – (Released November 2020)
Help Support CAST
Your donation to CAST helps support the CAST mission of communicating science to meet the challenge of producing enough food, fiber and fuel for a growing population. Every gift, no matter the size, is appreciated.